- As the clone of Microship PICkit 3 programmer/debugger, this item is a simple, low-cost in-circuit debugger that is controlled by a PC running MPLAB IDE (v8.20 or greater) software on a Windows platform. The PICkit 3 programmer/debugger is an integral part of the development engineerâ€™s tool suite. The application usage can vary from software development to hardware integration.
- This PICkit 3 programmer/debugger is a debugger system used for hardware and software development of Microchip PIC microcontrollers (MCUs) and dsPIC Digital Signal Controllers (DSCs) that are based on In-Circuit Serial Programming (ICSP) and Enhanced In-Circuit Serial Programming 2-wire serial interfaces. In addition to debugger functions, the PICkit 3 programmer/debugger system also may be used as a development programmer.
- The debugger system executes code like an actual device because it uses a device with built-in emulation circuitry, instead of a special debugger chip, for emulation. All available features of a given device are accessible interactively, and can be set and modified by the MPLAB IDE interface.
Features of Clone PICkit 3 Programmer/Debugger:
- Size: 93.50(L) Ă— 39.80(W) Ă— 12.90(H) Â±0.2mm
- Full-speed USB support using Windows standard drivers
- Real-time execution
- Processors run at maximum speeds
- Built-in over-voltage/short circuit monitor
- Low voltage to 5V (1.8 to 5V range)
- Diagnostic LEDs (power, active, status)
- Read/write program and data memory of microcontroller
- Erase of all memory types (EEPROM, ID, configuration and program) with verification
- Peripheral freeze at breakpoint
Features of MCU Universal ZIF socket use with PICkit 2/ PICkit 3:
- This high quality board assemble one 18-pin DIP ZIF socket, one 20-pin DIP ZIFsocket and one 40-pin DIP ZIF socket.The socket allows one to insert and remove a chip without special tools. With these ZIF sockets, the development board could insert 18-pin ~ 40-pin MCU easily.It's pefect choise to connect to some programmers for PIC MCUs, like PIC KIT 2, PIC ICD2 and etc.Also you could use it to program other type MCUs.
- Program and debug applications
- PIC KIT3 Programmer/Debugger x 1
- MCU Universal ZIF socket x 1
- RJ11 to 6-pin flat cable x 1
- 6-pin flat cables Ă—1
- Mini USB print cable x1
- Free 6-pin header Ă—1
- Free 6-pin housing Ă—1
- The accessories might be a little different from what you've seen on webpage since the accessories you received might be from different batch. However, it won't affect your use. Sure Electronics assumes no liability for any ambiguity caused by the product photos.